Exporting Individual Tracks From FL Studio
1. Make sure all your channels in your pattern are mixed to an fx/mixer channel. Bring up the individual pattern by clicking on it and then hit "ctrl L". This will automatically assign your pattern to a fx/mixer channel. Be sure that all of your patterns are assigned.
2. Be sure to name each channel on the mixer with appropriate names.
3. To Save hit "ctrl R". Select a folder to save. Hit Save.
4. On the next window be sure that you have "Split Mixer Tracks" Selected. Also be sure that you have WAV Selected on the output formats and hit start.
5. Each track will be rendered into its own .wav file.
For a step by step visual tutorial check out this Video.