1. Black Dog Mastering Studio does not sell, share or abuse any personal information including but certainly not limited to email address, phone numbers skype accounts etc… We have been in business since 1999 and have always maintained this standard.
2. You will never receive spam from us. We do send emails from time to time if we have not heard from you in a few months. These emails are follow ups and to update clients about what is new at Black Dog. You can always ask not to receive these emails at any time and we will only contact you if you contact us.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of Terms. These terms and conditions constitute a part of the contract between Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC and Client. Different or additional terms and conditions which may be included in Client’s purchase order or other acceptance of this quotation are hereby rejected unless approved in writing by the owner of Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC.
2. Risk of Loss. All risk of damage or loss to the work at any time after arrival F.O.B. Tampa, FL is assumed by the client, and such damage or loss shall not in any way release the client from any of its obligations hereunder. Client agrees that Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation lost income or profits, resulting from damage or destruction to the work prior to delivery at the F.O.B. point specified herein.
3. Your Music: Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC has no rights to your music. We will not sell, copy share or distribute your music in any way. You maintain all rights to your music whether it is copy written or not.
4. Website. So you can send your files and receive material back from us client’s materials are made accessible to Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC or Client on a private (password protected) page within Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC’s Website. Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use or access to said site or materials.
5. Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC has the right to stop work, or otherwise withhold further services upon non-payment or other breach of this Agreement. Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC’s acceptance of late payment does not waive any right to receive full payment under these Terms and Conditions.
6. In the event Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC takes any action to enforce the terms of this Agreement and/or collect payment, Customer hereby agrees to pay all costs incurred in connection therewith, including, without limitation, all reasonable attorneys’ fees, expenses, and court costs incurred by Black Dog Mastering Studio, LLC in its sole discretion. Customer further agrees that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim arising out of or under the terms of this Agreement shall be in a state court of competent jurisdiction in Hillsborough County, Florida, and Customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such court.